Read Up Competition
Alongside reading ‘Talking to the Moon’, we would like you to enter our competition. We want you to get creative and design a postcard!
On the front of the postcard
Create ONE of the following options:
- An alternative cover for the book
- A scene from the book
- A picture of a character from the book
You can use pens/pencils/collage materials/the computer, etc to create this.
On the back of the postcard (the side with the address)
Write down your thoughts on the book. We would like you to tell us:
- Who is your favourite character from the book and why?
- What is your favourite part of the book and why?
- What is your favourite scene from the book and why?
- Make sure your full name is written on the back
- Either add a stamp and post it to the school
- Or hand it in to your form tutor on your first day of school.
Entries will be judged in September and prizes will be awarded for the best postcards!
Miss Alice Medforth- Literacy Coordinator