Ethos & Aims
'Let your light so shine - Be the best you can be.'
- We believe that every student should have the opportunity to achieve their academic potential and realise their dream
- We value every student as an individual with their own spiritual, cultural and individual strengths that enrich our school community
- We celebrate the achievements of all, encouraging our students to flourish and to value each other
At Tolworth Girls' School we aim to:
- To provide a secure, nurturing and inspirational learning environment
- To develop confident and happy young people who make a positive contribution to our society
- To encourage respect for others, resilience and a love of learning in all students
- To engender in our students the skills needed so that they can shape their own future
Our Values Statement:
At Tolworth Girls' School & Sixth Form we are committed to serving our community. The school embraces the belief that at the heart of a modern, ever changing, ethnically diverse, and culturally rich community is the acceptance of key British values which we, as a school, take responsibility to promote. We are dedicated to learning as the foundation for life so that our students will be able to grow as individuals and citizens in the community and country in which they live.
Please click below for full details: