Staff Wellbeing & Benefits
Working at Tolworth Girls' School & Sixth Form has some great benefits including:
Employees will benefit from a contribution scheme through either Teachers Pension for Teachers, or Local Government Pension Scheme for Support Staff.
Discounted gym membership with Places for People Leisure through Tolworth Recreation Centre who are right next door to our site so great for before and after school classes or a workout.
London's largest Estate Agent Dexter's offers our employees a free lettings service when looking to rent a home in London and surrounding areas.
Enjoy 20% discount through Spirit of Beauty Surbiton for hair and beauty services.
Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
The cycle to work scheme allows employees to make substantial savings on the cost of a bicycle, safety equipment and accessories. Plus, we have excellent new facilities for storing your bicycle once you are here on site.
Childcare Vouchers Scheme
Save money on your childcare costs by paying straight through your wages to a registered childcare provider.
Wellbeing & Counselling Advisor
Through our Occupational Health Team, employees have access to speak with a dedicated independent team, in confidence and explore anything which may be challenging you inside or outside or work.
- Free Parking - onsite for all employees and visitors
- Free Breakfast - in our new Windmill Cafe for all employees
- No emails - after 6pm Friday to support our work life balance over the weekend
- Flu Jab - Free Immunisations available annually for all of our employees
- Staff Socials - We enjoy a calendar of events throughout the year including a Christmas Party, Summer Party, Bowling, Football, Book Club, Meditation, Pop-up Staffroom, Curry Club, Theatre tickets and so much more!