Welcome to Tolworth Girls’ School & Sixth Form
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our website and I do hope that we can address all of the questions that you have about our Outstanding World Class school.
The school is very proud of its history and has served its local community and surrounds for the last 88 years providing an education for all students from all communities, cultures and ethnic groups.
Our aims and ethos are simple:
- To provide a secure, nurturing and inspirational learning environment
- To develop confident and happy young people who make a positive contribution to our society
- To encourage respect for others, resilience and a love of learning in all students
- To engender in our students, the skills needed so that they can shape their own future
- We believe that every student should have the opportunity to achieve their academic potential and realise their dream
- We value every student as an individual with their own spiritual, cultural and individual strengths that enrich our school community
- We celebrate the achievements of all, encouraging our students to flourish and to value each other
‘Let your light so shine - Be the best you can be’
Our primary focus is to develop our young people into individuals who are fully prepared both academically and personally for the world of the 21st century.
We provide a safe and caring environment that is intellectually stimulating and challenging, our examination results are outstanding and allow our students to explore all possible pathways for their future learning or career pathways. Our students grow into caring, confident, articulate, independent young people who care about their future and the world that they live in.
Our school has expanded, not only in the number of families that we now work alongside, but also the facilities that we provide for our students. We are delighted with our new builds, the Theatre, the new Science suites, IT suites, Sixth Form block as well as the fantastic new sports facilities. Our students are very proud of their school and we are always happy to welcome visitors to our school so that they too can see and witness the Tolworth Factor.
I am proud to be the Headteacher of this school and incredibly proud of the staff and young people who make it such a unique school.
Siobhan Lowe - Headteacher
Upcoming EventsSee All Upcoming Events
Immersive Work ExperiencesLast Chance: 'Live Online' Summer Internships The Ultimate Online Summer Career Experience | Ages 12-18 This is the final call for students to register for one of our immersive 'Live Online' Summer Internships. The Internships give students aged 12-18 a truly unique, interactive, 360-degree experience in 12 of the world's most exciting careers, all from the comfort of their own home.Read More
KS4 & KS5: